Fitness is meant to be fun for a lifetime! I have been working in the fitness industry for over 25 years and am passionate about my clients’ success in achieving their fitness goals as well as helping them live a healthy, pain-free life.
My goal is to help each individual enjoy their time “in the gym” while working to achieve their personal fitness goals. I am a huge proponent of safe, efficient and functional movement. I emphasize proper form with all of my clients as it is absolutely essential in preventing injuries.
- BS Elementary Education, Indiana University
- MS Elementary Education, Minor Health, Indiana University
- Personal Trainer
- Instructor, Pilates
- CPR/AED/first aid instructor, American Red Cross
- Spinning instructor
- Aerobic instructor 25 years+
- Brownsburg Fitness instructor
- Brownsburg Fitness Women and Weights
- Keystone Fitness, Aerobics coordinator and trainer